At Marvin Law Office,
protecting your family is

Get Help Modifying A Child Custody Order

If you are seeking of modification of divorce decree obligations due to a change in custody or income in Anoka County or the northern Twin Cities of Minnesota, the lawyer who can pursue this revision for you with experience and client commitment is Joseph E. Marvin of the Marvin Law Office, L.L.C.

Our caring law firm can skillfully assist you in requesting or contesting any child custody, parenting time, child support or spousal maintenance provision in your settlement agreement.

As your attorney, Joe Marvin uses his more than 30 years of experience, broad family law knowledge and attentive personal service to help you reach your goals.

Grounds For A Post-Decree Modification

Typically, post-decree modifications are called for due to sudden, substantial changes in circumstances affecting divorced parents and their children, such as:

  • Children becoming older and having input regarding custody and parenting time
  • Loss of a job
  • Business or military transfer
  • Job-seeking in another state

Whatever the reason for the modification you propose or object to, Joe Marvin offers sound guidance and solid support for your objectives through mediation, thoughtful negotiation or litigation if necessary. Throughout the legal process, you enjoy maximum availability to his expertise and comfort for your questions and concerns.

Arrange yours today by calling locally at 763-200-5754 or toll free to 800-585-1385. You can also contact us by email.