Practical Divorce Solutions
If you have decided to divorce, but you want to minimize the negative impact of divorce on your children and feel overwhelmed by the emotion of the moment — and the many details to come — Anoka County lawyer Joseph E. Marvin can help.
At Marvin Law Office, L.L.C., Joe Marvin uses his more than 30 years of successful family law practice, broad legal knowledge, harmonious relationships with local courts and reputation for positive results to find solutions for the problems plaguing your life. He listens carefully as you describe your divorce objectives. He shoots straight with you about your chances for success.
From start to finish of the divorce legal process — whether the remedy is mediated, negotiated or litigated — every legal service Joseph Marvin offers is carried out with utmost honesty, integrity and the desire to brighten your family’s future.
Trusted Guidance Through The Divorce Process
Joe Marvin guides you through the legal process when your family law issue is:
- Uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce involving significant assets
- Spousal maintenance and child support that contribute to a parent’s and child’s dignified quality of life
- Property division, with the goal of equitable distribution between the parties
- Tax issues related to divorce
- Post-decree modifications of child custody or child support in the event of sudden, substantial circumstances such as a job loss or parental relocation
- Accompanying you to ADR (alternative dispute resolution) and mediation that give you control over your divorce outcome, rather than trust your future to a family court
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that lay the groundwork for a marriage or divorce, respectively
- Paternity issues to establish or terminate parental rights
- Orders for protection, when domestic violence becomes a factor in the home
Every divorce is different. Some cases have unique facts that require more time to address, such as a contested custody issue or business valuation. Others take longer due to the misbehavior of a spouse who intentionally, tactically contributes to the expense and time the divorce takes. A divorce may take weeks, months or sometimes years to finalize, as the larger counties of Hennepin and Ramsey tend to take longer because they have more cases.
Talk To Our Firm About Cost-Effective Divorce
Efficient communication with the Marvin Law Office, L.L.C., saves you money. The amount you are billed relates to the amount of time we spend on your file, not on the length of your divorce.
We can save you money in other ways too, from the very start. For your convenience and affordability, Anoka County divorce attorney Joe Marvin‘s skilled Minnesota law firm offers free initial consultations. Contact us online. Call locally at 763-200-5754 or toll free to 800-585-1385. We will respond promptly to your email message.