- Sole Practitioner
Each case he accepts is aggressively litigated with a problem solving approach. Since a divorce is a traumatic experience for many clients, his office emphasizes attorney accessibility to assuage the divorce experience.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce Custody
- Child Support
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Divorce 100%
- Litigation & Appeals
- Property Division
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Parenting Time & Visitation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Orders for Protection
- Spousal Maintenance
- Post Decree
- Minnesota, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1980
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1977
- Hamline University, St Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1972
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: History
- Anoka Family Law AttorneyAttorney Joseph E. Marvin brings more than 20 years of experience to a practical solution for your family law issues in the Twin Cities. Call today. 763-200-5754.
- Twin Cities Divorce LawyerAnoka family lawyer Joseph E. Marvin gives you sound recommendations that can lead to wise decisions. Call today for a free initial consultation. 763-200-5754.
- Coon Rapids Child Support Attorney Is a disagreement over child support delaying your Twin Cities divorce? Experienced family law attorney Joseph E. Marvin can help. Call today. 763-200-5754.
- Anoka County Property Division LawyerFamily law attorney Joseph E. Marvin protects your financial and emotional investment in your marriage. Call our Anoka divorce lawyer today for a free consultation. 763-200-5754.
- Hennepin County Spousal Support Attorney If you feel you are paying too much or receiving too little spousal support after your Twin Cities divorce, call Anoka family lawyer Joseph E. Marvin. 763-200-5754.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 1978
- American Bar Association, 1979 to Present
- Coon Rapids Lions Club
Past Employment Positions
- Munns, Marvin & Erhart, Partner, 1982 to 1986
- Marvin & Erhart, Partner, 1986 to 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- Judicare Board
- Coon Creek Watershed Board Member (1993-2011)